The Catholic Business Network (CBN) is now accepting membership of like-minded Catholic business people to join. The CBN is a group of business leaders, executives, and professionals in Utah who meet regularly to discuss common business experiences, issues, problems and solutions under a shared faith.
Renew or Become a Member Now
In past years, CBN membership partly focused on a printed directory distributed to Salt Lake Valley parishes. Membership levels were based on the size of member's ads in the directory.
For 2015, CBN will dedicate its outreach through electronic mediums. Without printed directories, the 12 month membership structure will be simplified. Replacing the paper directory, will be rich content of CBN members and sponsors to our professionally created website allowing CBN to:
- Have an electronic directory which can be updated during the membership cycle.
- Significantly reach the Catholic Community at large, Catholic Schools and Catholic Sports associations with email blasts.
- Drive traffic from the CBN website to member websites and track clicks to those websites.
- Post member events and announcements.
- Connect through social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Simplify our parish advertising, using bulletin announcements to drive traffic to the CBN website.
- Welcome new members at anytime of the year. Membership will be for 12 months at the time of payment rather than collected at the end of year.
- Reach customers through hand-held devices with the new mobile-friendly CBN website
- Extend CBN beyond the Salt Lake area into further areas of our state.
For additional information, call Dr. Roland Abundo, 801-755-5700 or Tricia Bruggeman, 801-891-2664